Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BEING THE BEST: BREAKING COMFORT ZONE

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently…. Henry Ford
I stumble upon a quotation from a powerful man in the universe, he once said: whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you are right.
Comfort zone has created a mentally to most people that there current state, be it financially, emotionally, psychologically, academically etc is the best thing that can ever happen to them; but I’m here to tell you that you can experience maximum, optimum success in all ramification of your life, I mean 100%. Gone are those days where we hear the saying that the sky is your limit; this is absolute fallacy because there are universe, planet, and cosmos after the sky; rather the sky should be your starting point to achieve greater things. One of the reasons why people fear to break out of there comfort zone it’s because the keep in the back of their mind an escape route, something to turn to incase things should go back.
This may be wealth of parent, a comfy relationship, job; you think as this as a blessing but I’m here to tell you it’s a curse in disguise because you will never get yourself involved deeply enough in one thing to do it thoroughly, and you never quite get what you want. A sense of desperation won’t hurt, because it gets rid of your safety zone to propel you to get anywhere.
Take the words of Bishop Fulton Sheen when he said “Deferred joys purchased by sacrifice are always the sweetest”. Always remember whether you think you can or you can’t either way you are right, but my friend I charge you to believe you can and make it your only option. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment